"Ciudad De Dali" Figueres by ozalp
Figueres Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 442 photos
Our guide in this trip was really informative, so we decided to join this day trip with her. She is an architect and well-informed in art history. I enjoyed the anecdotes that she told.
As seen in the photo, the building has a tower with many egg-liked figures on it. Also the yellow dots are bread. Also there are many Oscar figures in action on the walls.
As our guide told us ants, open drawers, egg and bread are all symbols in his work. Bread is life, ants are fear and work, etc.
- Pros:Small city, big museum
I blamed him being kitsch, but I keep writing. Ironic. He had psychological problems, like many of us, like many of... more travel advice
ozalp's Related Pages
Figueres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Home of Salvador Dali"
- "day trip to Dali’s birthplace"
- "Dali and a lot of restaurants"
- "salvador dali at his best"
- "Figueres ; Salvador Dali's sweet hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Figueres
- Hotels in Figueres
- Transportation in Figueres
- Restaurants in Figueres
- Shopping in Figueres
- Warnings and Dangers in Figueres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Figueres
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Figueres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Figueres
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 47 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues