"What was I doing there?" Top 5 Page for this destination Fiuggi by ozalp
Fiuggi Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 17 photos
Fiuggi is a little spa town. We stayed there for our Rome trip. It is 1-2 hour far from Rome. Locals were generally retired Italians, there were not many foreign tourists there.
- Pros:Quite and peaceful
- Cons:Hard to reach
- In a nutshell:Nice place to live after retirement
After a long day in Rome we returned to Fiuggi tired and hungry. We walked and shopped a little. Then we found a small... more travel advice
ozalp's Related Pages
Fiuggi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What was I doing there?"
- "Mountain town;cold wheather in hot Aug.in Rome"
- "First Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fiuggi
- Hotels in Fiuggi
- Transportation in Fiuggi
- Restaurants in Fiuggi
- Shopping in Fiuggi
- Warnings and Dangers in Fiuggi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fiuggi
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Fiuggi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fiuggi
Photos in FiuggiSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues