"Islands in a Metropol" Adalar by ozalp
Adalar Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Adalar means islands. You can find ferries to Prince's Islands and Yalova from this port in Bostanci. Also there are island ferries from Kadikoy, Besiktas and Eminonu. But Bostanci is the nearest port to Prince Islands and to my home.
You have to walk a corridor covered by polycarbonate for reaching the ferry. The day we visited Islands was very sunny. So under the cladding, you can see seagulls. I think this is a funny view.
You can relax by watching the waves and bubbles. The salty wind smells good. Seagulls follow you.
It is a nice thing to live in Istanbul, having a chance to use the ferries for public transportation.
- Pros:Very close to city and there isn't any motor vehicle.
- Cons:Crowded in holidays.
This island is the second one from Bostanci. It takes 40 minutes to reach there with ferry. I do not swim in Marmara but... more travel advice
The gardens of the houses are well-designed and well-cared. You can see many old trees in Islands. And if you look... more travel advice
ozalp's Related Pages
Adalar Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Adalar
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Adalar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adalar
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayvalik Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue