"East" Dogubayazit by ozalp
Dogubayazit Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 356 photos
I visited Dogubayazit while I was staying at Van. Just a daytrip. There were several more things to do, but something didn't allow me.
Here, I cannot say "Our generous people". Here, I cannot tell you amazing hospitality stories.
Ahmed-i Xani or Ehmede Hani (1651-?) is the writer of Mem u Zin, a famous Kurdish love story. He wrote it between 1690... more travel advice
This palace is one of the most known images of my country. I saw its pictures millions of times, so it lost its meaning... more travel advice
ozalp's Related Pages
Dogubayazit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Dogubayazit"
- "The kurdish place!"
- "Dogubayazit & Isaak Pasha Serail"
- "Wonderful Ararat"
- "Stories to follow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dogubayazit
- Hotels in Dogubayazit
- Transportation in Dogubayazit
- Nightlife in Dogubayazit
- Restaurants in Dogubayazit
- Shopping in Dogubayazit
- Warnings and Dangers in Dogubayazit
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dogubayazit
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Dogubayazit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dogubayazit
Photos in DogubayazitSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 47 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues