"Feels like home" Kadikoy by ozalp
Kadikoy Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 39 photos
Khalkedon is the ancient name of Kadikoy. It is also called "The Land Of The Blind" by The Oracle of Delphi, because the people of Khalkedon choose to live here, not the more atractive European part. Oracle advised the Megarians to establish their city accross the land of blind. I must confess that I prefer to called as blind.
Unnecessary information: Kadikoy is the biggest and most populated district of Istanbul and also Turkey.
- Pros:Nice place to live
- In a nutshell:It is my HOME and I miss it wherever I go
I realized this little fellow at November 24 of 2007. I walked around and examined it. I believed it is a genuine... more travel advice
If your answer is “Yes”, then you must visit Kadikoy. Sohretler Bufe is a small buffet at a corner across the Karakoy... more travel advice
ozalp's Related Pages
Kadikoy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chalkidon –the village of the blind"
- "Feels like home"
- "home of the bull of kadikoy arena"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kadikoy
- Transportation in Kadikoy
- Nightlife in Kadikoy
- Restaurants in Kadikoy
- Shopping in Kadikoy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kadikoy
- 12 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Kadikoy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kadikoy
Photos in KadikoySee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayvalik Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue