Urgup Warnings Or Dangers Tips by ozalp Top 5 Page for this destination
Urgup Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Me, in the tunnel
If you are in Cappadocia with a huge group or during a crowded season, you have to visit the underground cities with many other people. It could be a dreadful experience to stick in the tunnels with the queue in front and back of you. It is because the tunnels are only for one person to walk, and the halls are not enough big for tourist crowd. If you tend to be claustrophobic, I assure you’ll be one, here, in this kind of situation.
We hadn’t experienced this because it wasn’t an over touristy season, but I heard it from many people. If this happens, try to stay calm and breathe regularly. Panic does not solve anything. Or, if you know that you are claustrophobic, do not enter any underground city.
More Reviews (36)
ozalp's Related Pages
Urgup Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cappadocia: Scars Of Mother Earth"
- "Exploring Cappadocia from Urgup"
- "Introduction to a detailed Cappadocia"
- "Beautiful central Anatolia"
- "Urgup - Our Temporary Home in Cappadocia"
- "Surreal landscape in Urgup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Urgup
- Hotels in Urgup
- Transportation in Urgup
- Nightlife in Urgup
- Restaurants in Urgup
- Shopping in Urgup
- Warnings and Dangers in Urgup
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Urgup
- 37 Reviews
- 100 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Urgup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Urgup
Photos in UrgupSee All Photos (100)
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues