"Paro: The gate of Bhutan" Paro by ozalp
Paro Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 67 photos
Paro is the second big city of Bhutan. The only airport of the country is here. So this is the entrance and the first city to see.
City is located by the Paro Chu (Paro River).
Shops are on a street, side by side. Each one of them sells different combinations of various merchandises.
I couldn’t find out which word is the most proper one to describe them. So, I am still using “male organ” or phallus to... more travel advice
This place gave me everything I have as an image of mystic Far East. We visited the place on our last day in Bhutan and... more travel advice
ozalp's Related Pages
Paro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paro, the Second Largest City in Bhutan"
- "Paro: The gate of Bhutan"
- "Paro: Gateway to Bhutan"
- "Paro - The Quiet Hamlet"
- "Shangri-La (Bhutan)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paro
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Paro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paro
Photos in ParoSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues