" Starting over " ozalp's Profile

Much to do

The owner of the page got bored about her homepage and deleted all a while ago. Now she wants to write someting, anything will help her to go on. She actually is an engineer. She earns her living by this profession. But she also is a half-time gardener and a full-time dreamer. Dreaming takes too much time and she barely finished her Bhutan, Tibet or Nepal pages and still working on her Hatay page. She has too many places waiting to be written on her list and she also dreams about new places and reads a lot about them.
Being this much distracted is sabotaging her life but unfortunately this is what she is.

If you want to read new tips from her, please force her by asking. Just don't tell her that her alter ego told you to do this.

And if you want to visit her latest pages, here they are:
Bhutan
Nepal
Tibet
Cyprus

On the road

I've not been online here for a while. I lost my interest to writing after India trip. I visited Izmir, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Budva, Tekirdag, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Hatay but I am still writing the tips of Cyprus, which I have visited in 2009.
I'd like to regain the enthusiasm of sharing experiences. This is why I returned here and I hope to stay.

• Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ozalp's Profile Photo

ozalp

“I like my town with a little drop of poison.”

Real Name