"Closer to Pakistan than Tehran" Ostan-e Kerman by mikeocalla
Ostan-e Kerman Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 159 photos
Kerman is one of the last places one reaches before getting to Pakistan. The town is small enough to see in a day or two. The bazaar is nice and the people were very nice. I still receive emails and phone calls from a young guy who wants to speak better English and come to the U.S.A. or Canada. I think Kerman would be more attractyive if Bam was still standing, but that is not the case. One of the best things about Kerman is that you can get here overnight on the train from Tehran. The journey covers alot of ground in a decent period of time. I made some friends on the train ride, as you will see in the photo....
- Pros:Small and friendly
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:The last real stop before reaching Pakistan
Kerman's architechture are very nice. I liked wandering around, gazing at the mosques. more travel advice
mikeocalla's Related Pages
Ostan-e Kerman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KERMAN , WITH IT'S STARFULL SKY"
- "Closer to Pakistan than Tehran"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ostan-e Kerman
- Hotels in Ostan-e Kerman
- Transportation in Ostan-e Kerman
- Restaurants in Ostan-e Kerman
- Shopping in Ostan-e Kerman
- Warnings and Dangers in Ostan-e Kerman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ostan-e Kerman
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ostan-e Kerman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ostan-e Kerman
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Ostan-e Kerman Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Rishikesh Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 2 photos
- Ghana Intro, 1 review
- Madagascar 1 review
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 1 review
- Esfahan Intro, 1 photo
- Dilijan Intro, 1 review
- Labe Intro, 1 review