"Tubin'" New Braunfels by klasher
New Braunfels Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 243 photos
Initially I hated living here in New Braunfels. It lacks the nightlife, music, parks and food that Austin has. Slowly it grew on me, as I began to explore the area and found great spots by the river to hang with the dogs. The restaurants are totally lacking-but there are a couple of good places to get a bite.
- Pros:The Rivers
- Cons:Limited entertainment, music, parks etc
This restaurant offers a wide variety of authentic German dishes, bakery products and desserts. German beers on draft... more travel advice
I guess my standards for parks are very high. I would rate this one a 3/10. Nice trees, the river runs through it (but... more travel advice
klasher's Related Pages
New Braunfels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Day in New Braunfels"
- "New Braunfels"
- "Mighty's new New Braunfels Page"
- "Keeweechic's New Braunfels"
- "Basaic New Braunfels Page"
- "Great food at the historic Gristmill Restaurant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Braunfels
- Hotels in New Braunfels
- Transportation in New Braunfels
- Nightlife in New Braunfels
- Restaurants in New Braunfels
- Shopping in New Braunfels
- Warnings and Dangers in New Braunfels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Braunfels
- 16 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to New Braunfels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Braunfels
Top 10 Pages
- Austin Intro, 33 reviews, 27 photos
- Munich Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Bonaire Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Maui Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- New Braunfels Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Belize Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Berchtesgaden Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Oberwesel Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.