"Hard working, but pleasant place" Lobito by duncanlbrown
Lobito Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 30 photos
So in Lobito there is a huge fabrication yard called "Sonamet" which makes all sorts of things for the oil industry. They are building many items for our offshore project, so I nipped down to see how they were getting on. Lobito is a very relaxed, laid back place compared to Luanda. It seems quite safe to walk around, especially the Ilhia area, where ours guys live. And there are a few sights...
- In a nutshell:More than just palm trees and movie stars (just kidding!)
Most of the oil industry folks working in this area rent houses along the Stinger - aka the peninsula which faces the... more travel advice
duncanlbrown's Related Pages
Lobito Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Time Warp"
- "Hard working, but pleasant place"
- "Lobito Beaches"
- "Holiday Town"
- "Cabana Boy's Lobito page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lobito
- Hotels in Lobito
- Transportation in Lobito
- Restaurants in Lobito
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lobito
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lobito?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lobito
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Island of Mull Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Bielsa Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Luanda Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Aínsa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.