"Jules' travel page" julescant's Profile

Hi, travelling for me is about heading into the unknown and just seeing what happens. I've always felt that when you try and plan everything and thus control the outcome, then it can only be as good as you expect, -or a disappointment. You plan for the best and it falls short, you don't plan at all and hey, everything's a bonus!
That's why i like to visit the less travelled spots too, even if they are just around the corner, because you don't always know what to expect, and it can throw up some great times.

Not being very computery it will probably take me a while to get this page up and running, or at least interesting.

I was born and raised in Scotland before moving down to London after graduating. I then moved to a little market town in the south of england called Tring where i live now with my girlfriend. I work as a landscape designer/gardener and i'm lucky enough to be my own boss which gives me the opportunity to take the time out to travel a bit. Having said that my travels so far have mainly been restricted to Europe. Partly because i love its diversity and partly because its easy to get there!
For me the need to see different landscapes and environments is what compels me to travel, it also means that to visit the same places in different seasons can be as though you have never been there before.

In the next few months i'll try to put up some photos and blogs on the places i've been so far.

• Intro Updated Feb 22, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
julescant's Profile Photo

julescant

“The best places are often the ones you find by mistake”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.