"Chincheros" Top 5 Page for this destination Chincheros by Papacusco9
Chincheros Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 88 photos
Chincheros is a small town approximately one hour by car from Cusco. The old church and the Inca ruins make this site very special. The peace and serenity at Chincheros along with the beauty of the location will make this a great place to spend a day on your trip to Cusco.
The main square in Chincheros is filled with local vendors who sell lots of ceramics, fabrics and wall hangings. The market there is full of people with with their products on Sunday afternoon The square looks even better as the sunsets and the colors all blend. Rent a car and driver for the day and join Chincheros on Sunday afternoon with Pisac Market on Sunday morning you will have a great day.
Papacusco9's Related Pages
Chincheros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freecoud's Chinchero"
- "fascinating pueblo and sunday market!"
- "Chincheros: Small and peaaceful"
- "Lasting impression"
- "The market only ! Le marche, un point c'est tout !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chincheros
- Transportation in Chincheros
- Shopping in Chincheros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chincheros
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chincheros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chincheros
- Cusco Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chincheros Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.