Putrajaya Shopping Tips by lukluk_wal_marjan Top 5 Page for this destination
Putrajaya Shopping: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Alamanda Putrajaya is a huge shopping complex with some similarities to Suria KLCC or Mid Valley Megamall.
The major tenants are Carrefour hyper market which occupies the end of Northern Mall and Parkson Grand that occupies the Eastern Mall.
A number of branded items also have their specific outlets here.
If you are not for shopping, have a game or two at the ARL Bowling Centre.
What to pay: Depends on what u went for. U can pay as lows as RM5 (maybe less...) up to thousands. Do check out for info on the sale period on its website.
Address: Presinct 1, PUTRAJAYA
Directions: Follow the signage to Alamanda as you enter Putrajaya.
More Reviews (6)
lukluk_wal_marjan's Related Pages
Putrajaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Administrative Capital of Malaysia"
- "PUTRAJAYA - government administration centre"
- "Putrajaya Malaysia"
- "A New Federal Teritory...PUTRAJAYA"
- "THE PRINCE AS IT IS!!!!"
- "Putrajaya - New Capital"
- "The path to the new city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Putrajaya
- Hotels in Putrajaya
- Transportation in Putrajaya
- Nightlife in Putrajaya
- Restaurants in Putrajaya
- Shopping in Putrajaya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Davao Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Islamabad Hotels
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Baclaran Hotels
- Saskatoon Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Cheras Hotels
- Laoag City
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
- Bradford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Putrajaya
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Putrajaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putrajaya
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiping Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Batu Gajah Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue