"THE PRINCE AS IT IS!!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya by lukluk_wal_marjan
Putrajaya Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 369 photos
Named after Malaysia's first Prime Minister, the late Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj, this area is also the so called 'baby project' to the 4th PM Tun Mahathir Mohamad.
Located about 25km from Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya covers an area of about 5,000 hectares.
The main feature in Putrajaya is off course the man-made lake.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful architecture, well planned development!
As you go around Putrajaya dont miss to look up at the lamp posts along the road. As u exit from a junction u will be... more travel advice
Dont forget to capture the Prime Minister Office Building. You wont miss it as its located on top of a hill. The... more travel advice
lukluk_wal_marjan's Related Pages
Putrajaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Administrative Capital of Malaysia"
- "PUTRAJAYA - government administration centre"
- "Putrajaya Malaysia"
- "A New Federal Teritory...PUTRAJAYA"
- "THE PRINCE AS IT IS!!!!"
- "Putrajaya - New Capital"
- "The path to the new city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Putrajaya
- Hotels in Putrajaya
- Transportation in Putrajaya
- Nightlife in Putrajaya
- Restaurants in Putrajaya
- Shopping in Putrajaya
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Putrajaya
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Putrajaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putrajaya
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiping Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Batu Gajah Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue