"THE CLOSEST 'GATE' TO THAILAND FROM MY HOMETOWN" Betong by lukluk_wal_marjan
Betong Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 27 photos
... I have visited this place for numerous time when I was young. I cant exactly remember when was the last visit. But during the trip, it was to visit my relatives. We still have some relatives there but we have lost contacts especially when my dad pass away in 2002.
I plan to visit this place again sometimes in future.
You can get real taste of 'Tom Yam' here. Shopping is also great especially those who are fond on Thai Fragrant rice. Otherwise, I dont think my cousin & his family frequent this bordering state of Thailand every year.
Afterall, its not that far from my home town in Baling!
As at now, no tips available. Will be back once I renewed my ties with my relatives there!
lukluk_wal_marjan's Related Pages
Betong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Betong, Yala Province, Thailand"
- "The Communist Guerillas"
- "One of 3 entrances to Thailand"
- "THE CLOSEST 'GATE' TO THAILAND FROM MY HOMETOWN"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Betong
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Betong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Betong
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiping Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Batu Gajah Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue