"A small village by the beach" Kampung Merang by lukluk_wal_marjan
Kampung Merang Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 49 photos
I have passed this village once on the way to my eldest brother's in-law house when my sis-in-law 1st gave birth to my cute little niece in 2002.
After that, I dont even remember when was the last time I stepped out of Kuala Terengganu airport!
Recently, I was assigned to conduct a training for the company new executives. And thats how I end up in Merang for a 4 days 3 nite stay.
I didnt do any touristy thing since I dont have my car to go about. But I promised myself to come back for a real vacation!
Was given a deluxe room where the balcony opens directly to the beach & just next to the swimming pool. Services by the... more travel advice
lukluk_wal_marjan's Related Pages
Kampung Merang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Merang - An Experience at the Sutra Beach Resort"
- "A small village by the beach"
- "Rustic living....."
- "Kampong Merang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampung Merang
- Hotels in Kampung Merang
- Transportation in Kampung Merang
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampung Merang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampung Merang
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kampung Merang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampung Merang
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiping Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Batu Gajah Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue