Kuala Lumpur Transportation Tips by lukluk_wal_marjan
Kuala Lumpur Transportation: 630 reviews and 762 photos
As the train arrives....
This is considered the latest addition to the rail system within Kuala Lumpur city.
It worth a ride as it pass tru major tourist areas at a very reasonable fare.
Operates daily as early as 6am to 12 mid nite. Do take note of the time of the last train that departs from respective station or u might end up with alternative transport swhich may cost higher.
The frequency ranges from 4 to 10 minutes.
Further details click KL MONORAIL
More Reviews (37)
- See All Seeing Double anyone...
- See All Yummylicious Middle East Dish!
- Its huuuuuuuugeee...building & the price...
- See All Paul & Rita! Im stressed with the dragon
lukluk_wal_marjan's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "The City That I Feel So Comfortable In..."
- "the city I grew up in..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 38 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 57 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travelogue "Towards Peace - the Sculptures"
- Commented on one of aussirose's Kuala Lumpur travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Who wants to come to Australia?"
- Wrote a Review Seeing Double anyone... in Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "A bowl of laksa anyone?"
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Putrajaya Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiping Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Batu Gajah Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petronas Twin Towers- 272 Reviews, 482 Photos
- Batu Caves- 127 Reviews, 296 Photos
- KL Tower - Menara Telecommunications Tower- 135 Reviews, 271 Photos
- Chinatown - Petaling Street- 105 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 80 Reviews, 141 Photos
- VT Meetings- 80 Reviews, 85 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 46 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building- 57 Reviews, 93 Photos
- National Mosque - Masjid Negara- 52 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Bird Park- 42 Reviews, 107 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do