"Its where I was born...." Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar by lukluk_wal_marjan

Kuala Kangsar Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 231 photos

The Royal Town of Perak

Though I have left the place years and years ago, I always have a soft spot for Kuala Kangsar. Its where my 1st blood dropped... Its where I went to kindergarten to.....its where I start learning about friendship at a very young age of 6. It was my perfect place for a perfect life....well in my dream I guess :-D

Lots of interesting places here which are so close at heart.

And finally got the pictures during the recent long CNY holidays.

Anyway, this road signage with arrow pointing down was taken ealier on one of my trip back to my home town. The traffic light turned red and gave me the opportunity to snap the pic right from my car.

You wont miss it coz it is exactly after you pass the toll booth at the Kuala Kangsar exit from the PLUS Highway.

• Pros:good food, good ppl, good place
  • Cons:I didnt live here!!!
  • Last visit to Kuala Kangsar: Feb 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 4, 2006

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM

The Istana Kenangan is a stunning building, and fancy not a nail being used! Other sights to see in your home town make is a place to remember for future visits.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Excellent page of KK. I also visited recently again and build a new KK page. SL :)

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2006 at 12:14 AM

I'm sure there are times that Queen Lizzy would like to point the cannon at her kids ;~)

lukluk_wal_marjan Was Born Here!

lukluk_wal_marjan

“travel wisely - be sure to enjoy the food, the place, make friends & of course have sufficient $$$$”

Badges & Stats in Kuala Kangsar

Have you been to Kuala Kangsar?