"Industrial, yet cool, Zaporizhzhya" Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya by Marywhotravels
Zaporizhzhya Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 80 photos
Zaporizhzhya is a city of many impressive Soviet achievements, big and impossible to not be impressed by.
It's also a fairly cultured city, with many theaters, concert venues, clubs, and nice restaurants.
Normally I avoid artists selling their wares on the street. They can be creepy or pushy, and I rarely want anything they... more travel advice
Marywhotravels' Related Pages
Zaporizhzhya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cossacks and Tourists"
- "Industrial, yet cool, Zaporizhzhya"
- "HOME!sweet HOME!"
- "Zaporozhye - where once Cossacks roamed freely"
- "On Both Banks of the Dnipro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zaporizhzhya
- Hotels in Zaporizhzhya
- Transportation in Zaporizhzhya
- Restaurants in Zaporizhzhya
- Warnings and Dangers in Zaporizhzhya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zaporizhzhya
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Zaporizhzhya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zaporizhzhya
- updated a Zaporizhzhya Travel Page "Industrial, yet cool, Zaporizhzhya"
- Posted in Travel Melitopol' Forum "Re: No Question Title"
- Commented on one of beluga's Zaporizhzhya travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Various pictures from walking around Zap"
- Wrote a Review Shopping for art in the park in Zaporizhzhya Off The Beaten Path
Photos in ZaporizhzhyaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Stow Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyzyl Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melitopol' Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Aichi-ken Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dilijan Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kurashiki Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Korostyshev Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Novomoskovs'k 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Ambo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos