"Visiting the 2005 Aichi Expo" Aichi-ken by Marywhotravels
Aichi-ken Travel Guide: 682 reviews and 2,066 photos
I had always wanted to go to a world's fair. I finally had my chance while visiting Japan in June. While I was glad I went to the Expo, is wasn't quite everything that I was hoping for. Very crowded and very big, but nothing really dazzling to try or see. But worth checking out nonetheless.
These fellas are the Expo's mascots. Morizo, the wizened old spirit of the forest and Kiccoro, his curious little grandson.
A lot of people and a lot of walking were pretty much the two major problems with the Expo.
Marywhotravels' Related Pages
Aichi-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "World Expo 2005 -- Aichi Prefecture"
- "Aichi Kruise Night"
- "Visiting the 2005 Aichi Expo"
- "Universal exhibition Aichi 2005"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aichi-ken
- Hotels in Aichi-ken
- Transportation in Aichi-ken
- Nightlife in Aichi-ken
- Restaurants in Aichi-ken
- Shopping in Aichi-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Aichi-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aichi-ken
- 0 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Aichi-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aichi-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Stow Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyzyl Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melitopol' Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Aichi-ken Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dilijan Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaporizhzhya Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kurashiki Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Korostyshev Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Novomoskovs'k 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Ambo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos