"Orkney Islands" Orkney by rdo911
Orkney Travel Guide: 214 reviews and 409 photos
North of the Scottish mainland you will find the Orkney Island chain. A collection of many small islands all clustered around the largest central island which is simply called mainland.
It's one of the few places in Scotland I found sunshine.
rdo911's Related Pages
Orkney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magical Orkney - Sea, Sky, Fire, Stone .."
- "The Orkney Islands."
- "Old Cultures and wonderful nature"
- "The Orkney Islands, a place to feel"
- "Beautiful Orkney"
- "Orkneys - my favourite part of Scotland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orkney
- Hotels in Orkney
- Transportation in Orkney
- Nightlife in Orkney
- Restaurants in Orkney
- Shopping in Orkney
- Warnings and Dangers in Orkney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orkney
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Orkney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orkney
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 27 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leith Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Fort McMurray Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Transcona Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lerwick Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Saint Boniface Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- London 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Canmore Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.
Top Orkney hotels
- Mainland Island Hotels
- 1 Hotel