"Welcome to Winnipeg" Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg by rdo911
Winnipeg Travel Guide: 385 reviews and 538 photos
I am told that if you were born in Toronto, the last place you would want to move to is Winnipeg.
However, if you were born in Toronto and move to Winnipeg, you'll never move back.
- Pros:It's a Wholesale Town (i.e. cheap to live); Rush Hour doesn't even last an hour
- In a nutshell:Urban life style located less than 45 minutes from the bush!
CanWest Global Place is the tallest building in Winnipeg with 31 floors. With nothing but prairie around Winnipeg for... more travel advice
Hidden inside the South West corner of the city is the Fort Whyte Centre nature preserve. Fort Whyte features over 400... more travel advice
- Manitoba Tourism Information
- See All Step back in time and enjoy a nice...
- See All Hockey - Manitoba Moose
- See All Winnipeg's Second Largest Mall
rdo911's Related Pages
Winnipeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Winnipeg in summer is worth a vacation"
- "au coeur du continent"
- "Winnipeg, Winterpeg, The Peg"
- "Winnipeg...cold, windy, but oh... so comfortable"
- "Welcome to Winnipeg"
- "Assiniboine Park in Winter"
- "Guybert's Winnipeg page!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Winnipeg
- Hotels in Winnipeg
- Transportation in Winnipeg
- Nightlife in Winnipeg
- Restaurants in Winnipeg
- Shopping in Winnipeg
- Warnings and Dangers in Winnipeg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Winnipeg
- 27 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Winnipeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winnipeg
Photos in WinnipegSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 27 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leith Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Fort McMurray Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Transcona Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lerwick Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Saint Boniface Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- London 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Canmore Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.