"Port of Lerwick" Lerwick by rdo911
Lerwick Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 89 photos
Mercat cross, or Market Cross, is the traditional marketplace of many Scottish towns. In Lerwick, the Mercat cross is located a block from the harbour.
Ferries in the Lerwick Harbour.
Here's a shot looking over the rooftops of Lerwick.
Downtown Lerwick has many shops and restaurants all within easy walking distance. more travel advice
rdo911's Related Pages
Lerwick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tiny, friendly capital 'city'"
- "Port of Lerwick"
- "a week in paradise!"
- "Lerwick - Crossroads of the North Atlantic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lerwick
- Hotels in Lerwick
- Transportation in Lerwick
- Nightlife in Lerwick
- Restaurants in Lerwick
- Shopping in Lerwick
- Warnings and Dangers in Lerwick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lerwick
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Lerwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lerwick
Photos in LerwickSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 27 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leith Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Fort McMurray Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Transcona Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lerwick Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Saint Boniface Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- London 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Canmore Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.