"Lakeside Escape" Friedrichshafen by Maidstoneman
Friedrichshafen Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 95 photos
Didnt know what to expect from this industrial town but really enjoyed it.
Easy train ride from the airport and plentiful taxis.
Found an excellent restaurant and had a great time at the Zepellin Museum. Probably in the summer its very busy but in the winter we had it to ourselves.
- Pros:Small and atmospheric
- Cons:quiet in winter
Lovely small hotel. Large very stylish modern room. Nice and warm on a freezing day outside. 2 minutes from the Lake. 3... more travel advice
Maidstoneman's Related Pages
Friedrichshafen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zeppelin to your heart's content!"
- "Friedrichshafen am Bodensee"
- "Friedrichshafen, Germany"
- "Friedrichshafen - Germanies Aviation Center"
- "Lakeside Escape"
- "Passing through Friedrichshafen - Zeppelin Tip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Friedrichshafen
- Hotels in Friedrichshafen
- Transportation in Friedrichshafen
- Restaurants in Friedrichshafen
- Shopping in Friedrichshafen
- Warnings and Dangers in Friedrichshafen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Friedrichshafen
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Friedrichshafen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Friedrichshafen
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Brighton Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Nantes 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinburgh 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.