Vienna Restaurant Tips by Maidstoneman
Vienna Restaurants: 942 reviews and 1,459 photos
A snowy day in February 2005
Expensive? Surprisingly not. The view from the revolving Donau Tower is worth the money alone. An experience I`m going to repeat.
The tower is not difficult to see, but a bit of a pain to get to which is why, I suppose, it wasn`t full.
827 feet high!
450,000 visitors a year...but not all eat in the restaurant!
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: at Uno City, in the Donau Park.
Very good restaurant - stylish and good food at reasonable prices. Very eastern feel- yellow walls with statues. White table cloths. Good wine.
Favorite Dish: All of it was very good - have been back amny times. The YAKULT wine is especially good.
Address: Braunerstr 8
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: A street off the Graben
Great value, good selection, great atmosphere
Favorite Dish: Definitely the Goulash Soup - a lunchtime treat!
Address: Johanassegasse 12
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Central, very close to statue of Strauss in the Stadtpark
More Reviews (5)
Maidstoneman's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Brighton Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Nantes 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinburgh 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.
- Belvedere Palace & Gardens- 180 Reviews, 342 Photos
- Schönbrunn Palace- 304 Reviews, 624 Photos
- Hofburg Palace Complex- 264 Reviews, 587 Photos
- Stephansdom - St. Stephen's Cathedral- 257 Reviews, 534 Photos
- Wiener Staatsoper - State Opera House- 104 Reviews, 193 Photos
- Karlskirche - St Charles Church- 99 Reviews, 187 Photos
- Hundertwasserhaus- 130 Reviews, 273 Photos
- Grinzing- 15 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Kunsthistorisches Museum - History Museum- 72 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Kärntner Straße- 21 Reviews, 44 Photos
See All Vienna Things to Do