"Great Place" Clifden by Maidstoneman
Clifden Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 193 photos
A pretty town built on the side of the hill. Basically made up of two main streets that form a solid triangle oif buildings, with the shops and bars around the edge. A short walk takes you to the harbourside and a longer walk takes you along the sea. Lots of fine bars and some good restaurants. A place to sit and watch people.
- Pros:Picturesque. Friendly.
- Cons:Very quiet. A long way from any large city
- In a nutshell:Am glad I visited....better than the guidebooks said.
Maidstoneman's Related Pages
Clifden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clifden - The Unofficial Capital of the Connemara"
- "Clifden, the best Irish music I heard"
- "THE EDGE AND SKY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clifden
- Hotels in Clifden
- Transportation in Clifden
- Restaurants in Clifden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clifden
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Clifden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clifden
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Brighton Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Nantes 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinburgh 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.