"Bavarian Jewell" Munich by mccrorj
Munich Travel Guide: 4,427 reviews and 10,421 photos
I had a couple of days in Munich before taking the train to Prague. I have to say that Munich is beautiful with plenty to see. I was shocked by the cost of EVERYTHING!!! It was impossible to find anything cheap to do excluding the local parks which were stunning. I was also surprised by the massive numbers of tourists this late in the season. If you're going to the main square to see the glockenspeil make sure you get there early. I'd be really concerned to be here in the height of the summer. Not sure how you could survive here for any prolonged period if you were travelling on a budget.
mccrorj's Related Pages
Munich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Munich - Oktoberfest & a lot more !"
- "Brezn, Bier and Beautiful Days in Munich"
- "Munich is nature, art, events and culture"
- "The Big Village"
- "Munich and Surroundings"
- "Munich - my current hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munich
- Hotels in Munich
- Transportation in Munich
- Nightlife in Munich
- Restaurants in Munich
- Shopping in Munich
- Warnings and Dangers in Munich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Munich
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munich
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubai 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Peterborough Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos
- Seoul 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brunei Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.