"Welcome to Peterborough" Peterborough by mccrorj
Peterborough Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 186 photos
Morcambe and Wise, english comedians of the 1970's once described this city as the most boring in England. I have to say that this is a bit harsh but you have to know where you are going if you want a night out. I'm originally from the west coast of scotland and clearly miss the mountains and sea but the city is centrally located and well placed for travel north to south. More difficult if you want to go east or west. If you want to travel to London then it's only 40-50 minutes away but avoid between rush hours!!
- Pros:Centrally located, cosmopolitan, less expensive than London
- Cons:Limited facilities for anyone of the age of 25.
- In a nutshell:Not quite the most boring city in England!!
Large park about 3 miles from the city centre. The park is laid out around a number of lakes and the river. It could do... more travel advice
Why not treat yourself to a night at the dogs. The track is always offering deals on specific packages which normally... more travel advice
mccrorj's Related Pages
Peterborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dedicated to the King of Peterborough"
- "WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY, IT`S HOME"
- "Peterborough: Home Away from Home"
- "Peterborough, Medehamstede and the Big Cathedral"
- "Welcome to Peterborough"
- "Interesting cathedral........"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peterborough
- Hotels in Peterborough
- Transportation in Peterborough
- Nightlife in Peterborough
- Restaurants in Peterborough
- Shopping in Peterborough
- Warnings and Dangers in Peterborough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peterborough
- 15 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Peterborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peterborough
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubai 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Peterborough Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos
- Beijing Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Seoul 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brunei Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.