"Happiness is Bagan" Bagan by mccrorj
Bagan Travel Guide: 343 reviews and 1,473 photos
Never heard of Bagan until I started to research Burma. Loved every minute I spent here. Everbody does Siem Reap don't bother go to Bagan it fulfills all of your historical, cultural and religious needs. I took a day trip on a horse and cart one of the highlights of my travelling life ending in an invitation to the drivers brothers wedding. Go you'll regret it if you don't!!!
- Pros:Nice People, Peaceful with limited tourists
- Cons:Your joking - None
- In a nutshell:If I revisit anywhere in the world it would be here
mccrorj's Related Pages
Bagan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagan - the fabulous fairyland"
- "Historical wonderland."
- "The enchanting Bagan"
- "BAGAN MYANMAR (BURMA)"
- "Bagan - indescribable!!"
- "Temples of Bagan - Field of Dreams"
- "WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bagan
- Hotels in Bagan
- Transportation in Bagan
- Nightlife in Bagan
- Restaurants in Bagan
- Shopping in Bagan
- Warnings and Dangers in Bagan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bagan
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bagan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bagan
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubai 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Peterborough Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos
- Seoul 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brunei Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.