"Happy wanderer" mccrorj's Profile

I'm Scottish living in England married with two beautiful daughters. Travelling has always been a keen interest of mine. I always put it down to being borne and brought up on the River Clyde, where they used to build ships. I would watch the boats set off, out to sea and wondered where they were going. I've travelled a bit but the girls have slowed me down. It's expensive to travel with four adults.

Still where have I been. Greece, France (several times), Spain(Barcelona and Cadiz), Austria, Germany, (regular visitor to Berlin as I have family there), Italy, Ireland, Tunisia, USA (New York and Florida), Seoul South Korea, Sydney Australia, China (Beijing and Xian). Where do I still want to go.

I've always wanted to visit Ulan Bator but the girls aren't keen. Would like to visit Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. Have booked to visit Malaysia in Feb 2006, KL and Penang. First trip to South East Asia so I'm really looking forward to it. As my photo's suggest I like my food and the food in Penang looks mouthwatering

• Intro Updated Aug 15, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mccrorj's Profile Photo

mccrorj

“So much world, so little time”

Real Name