"Happy wanderer" mccrorj's Profile
I'm Scottish living in England married with two beautiful daughters. Travelling has always been a keen interest of mine. I always put it down to being borne and brought up on the River Clyde, where they used to build ships. I would watch the boats set off, out to sea and wondered where they were going. I've travelled a bit but the girls have slowed me down. It's expensive to travel with four adults.
Still where have I been. Greece, France (several times), Spain(Barcelona and Cadiz), Austria, Germany, (regular visitor to Berlin as I have family there), Italy, Ireland, Tunisia, USA (New York and Florida), Seoul South Korea, Sydney Australia, China (Beijing and Xian). Where do I still want to go.
I've always wanted to visit Ulan Bator but the girls aren't keen. Would like to visit Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. Have booked to visit Malaysia in Feb 2006, KL and Penang. First trip to South East Asia so I'm really looking forward to it. As my photo's suggest I like my food and the food in Penang looks mouthwatering
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 105 Reviews
- 147 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 21 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review You have to be kidding!!! about Fernsehturm (TV Tower) in Berlin Tourist Traps
- updated a Munich Travel Page "Bavarian Jewell"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bavarian Jewell"
- Posted in Travel Prague Forum "Free WiFi in Prague"
- Commented on sourbugger's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Happy wanderer"
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubai 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Peterborough Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos
- Seoul 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brunei Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.