"Cordoba..." Córdoba by grovier
Córdoba Travel Guide: 901 reviews and 2,101 photos
Founded by the Phenicians and cartaginous(?) It was the capital of the califat during 5 centuries and become one of the most important intelectual center of the world.
There lived together, arabs, jewihes and catholics, without problems - or few- untill FerdinantIII push out the invaders...
There was in Cordoba 300 mosques, so if one -The Mezquita- has been restructured and became a catheedral most of the other have been destryed.
But everywere, you can see the arabic past of the town.
So its a great pleasure to walk and look to the streets, the paces andold monument, remembering the past of that country.
- In a nutshell:Here you fill better...
A little cosy place, in front of the Bele Artes Museum... more travel advice
An old bridge over the river and near the water mills... more travel advice
Written Dec 1, 2007
The gardens of the alcazar de los reyes christiano
Written Dec 2, 2007
grovier's Related Pages
Córdoba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cordoba-The center of Al-Andalus"
- "CORDOBA,in the heart of Andalucia"
- "CORDOBA: CITY OF THREE CULTURES"
- "Magical Córdoba"
- "The Mezquita, Tortilla de Espanola, and Heat!"
- "Cordoba--A RIch Blend of Culture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Córdoba
- Hotels in Córdoba
- Transportation in Córdoba
- Nightlife in Córdoba
- Restaurants in Córdoba
- Shopping in Córdoba
- Warnings and Dangers in Córdoba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Córdoba
- 13 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Córdoba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Córdoba
Photos in CórdobaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 38 reviews, 155 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 25 reviews, 91 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 11 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Córdoba Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Argentina 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Granada Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Marseille Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Belize Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.