grovier's profile photo

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

Ntomnif's Profile Photo
Ntomnif Sep 30, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Happy birthday Philippe and best wishes from Cameroon.

Ntomnif's Profile Photo
Ntomnif Sep 30, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Happy birthday Philippe and best wishes from Cameroon.

Antoinne Jan 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Hello Philippe,
My wife and I are planning a trip to Marseille and would like to ask a few questions.
Do you have any suggestions for a hotel located by the Vieux Port. We have looked at New Hotel Vieux Port and Residence du Vieux Port. Do you know anything about those hotels?
How difficult is it for us to travel to Aix-en-Provence for a day? should we take the train, a taxi, or tour guide?
What is the best way for us to arrive at the hotel from the airport? Taxi or train?
I appreciate your comments.
Antoinne,
p.s. I am learning how to use this virtual tourist web site.

Bif75's Profile Photo
Bif75 Oct 5, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Belated birthday wishes x

olja1234's Profile Photo
olja1234 Sep 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Happy Birthday, Philippe. Hope you had a great one.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Aug 14, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Hi,lovely photo of u&yr wife in Mauritius!Somewhere Id love to get to one day!Interesting to read yr HP - u may know one of our well known urologists that works at our hospital in London.Will have to come back&see more of yr travels. Bye for now.

iwys's Profile Photo
iwys Aug 12, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Thank you. You are very kind.

Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
Cristian_Uluru Jul 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Merci Philippe for your visit!!! Enjoy the wonderful Petra and Jordan!!! Ciao!

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Jul 24, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

JLBG's Profile Photo
JLBG Jan 29, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Merci, je suis flatté! En fait, je suis intimement persuadé qu’un visiteur d’un jour, avec un œil aiguisé est plus à même de «raconter» une ville que celui qui la connaît comme sa poche. Ainsi, j’ai eu beaucoup de mal à présenter Grenoble où je vis !