"Hi everybody" grovier's Profile
I'm an old-64- french Urologist, who stopped his career 5 years ago, and now my wife and me we try to travel the most we can.
I'm also fond of golf, a bad player, but I enjoy that game and people who play it with me...
When I was in activity, my job needs many congresses and travels, but I saw few parts of each country, so now we try to see the most of those countries, because now we have a lot of time...
These congresses where most of them in USA, but many of uropean congresses where europeans.
There is a place where I never went:Chicago...I'll try to get there some day.
Soon we come again to Brasil for 3 weeks, we will go to Strasbourg and Alsace, and next year we are planning a travel in Argentina and Chile...
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 222 Reviews
- 653 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Forum "Re: Visa for Paraguay & Argentina..."
- Wrote a Review Pontaven... in Bretagne Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pontaven..."
- created a Petra Travelogue "Petra, famous nabatean site..."
- Uploaded a Video to Cairo
created their Personal Page "Some more travels..."
- Commented on one of ets's Rio de Janeiro travel pages
VideosSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 38 reviews, 155 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 25 reviews, 91 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 11 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Córdoba Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Argentina 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Granada Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Marseille Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Belize Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.