"Hi everybody" grovier's Profile

Who am I...?

I'm an old-64- french Urologist, who stopped his career 5 years ago, and now my wife and me we try to travel the most we can.
I'm also fond of golf, a bad player, but I enjoy that game and people who play it with me...
When I was in activity, my job needs many congresses and travels, but I saw few parts of each country, so now we try to see the most of those countries, because now we have a lot of time...

These congresses where most of them in USA, but many of uropean congresses where europeans.
There is a place where I never went:Chicago...I'll try to get there some day.
Soon we come again to Brasil for 3 weeks, we will go to Strasbourg and Alsace, and next year we are planning a travel in Argentina and Chile...

• Intro Updated Sep 30, 2005

• Ntomnif's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Happy birthday Philippe and best wishes from Cameroon.

• Ntomnif's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Happy birthday Philippe and best wishes from Cameroon.

• Jan 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Hello Philippe,
    My wife and I are planning a trip to Marseille and would like to ask a few questions.
    Do you have any suggestions for a hotel located by the Vieux Port. We have looked at New Hotel Vieux Port and Residence du Vieux Port. Do you know anything about those hotels?
    How difficult is it for us to travel to Aix-en-Provence for a day? should we take the train, a taxi, or tour guide?
    What is the best way for us to arrive at the hotel from the airport? Taxi or train?
    I appreciate your comments.
    Antoinne,
    p.s. I am learning how to use this virtual tourist web site.

• Bif75's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Belated birthday wishes x

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Happy Birthday, Philippe. Hope you had a great one.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Hi,lovely photo of u&yr wife in Mauritius!Somewhere Id love to get to one day!Interesting to read yr HP - u may know one of our well known urologists that works at our hospital in London.Will have to come back&see more of yr travels. Bye for now.

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Thank you. You are very kind.

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Merci Philippe for your visit!!! Enjoy the wonderful Petra and Jordan!!! Ciao!

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Merci, je suis flatté! En fait, je suis intimement persuadé qu’un visiteur d’un jour, avec un œil aiguisé est plus à même de «raconter» une ville que celui qui la connaît comme sa poche. Ainsi, j’ai eu beaucoup de mal à présenter Grenoble où je vis !

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!