"Small Farming Town" Watertown by AVG2319
Watertown Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 2 photos
Watertown is a small farming town located between Madison and Milwaukee. The Rock River runs through it, so Watertown offers some very pretty parks, the very First Kindergarten and some great fresh produce can be purchased direct from the farmers.
If in the Watertown area and you are looking for a good spot to let the kids or yourself stretch your legs-Watertown has... more travel advice
Right downtown not too far from the river is Mullen's Dairy, an old time Ice Cream Parlor-decorated in the 1950's style... more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Watertown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Farming Town"
- "Jotenhjem's new Watertown Page"
- "hijinxed's new Watertown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Watertown
- Transportation in Watertown
- Nightlife in Watertown
- Restaurants in Watertown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Watertown
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Watertown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Watertown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.