"My Hometown-"The Mad Town"" Top 5 Page for this destination Madison by AVG2319
Madison Travel Guide: 302 reviews and 476 photos
Madison is a beautiful college city. I lived here for around 10 years and I love it here-it will always be special to me. Lots of beautiful lakes and parks.There are so many trees and lakes here, that you'll feel like you are in the country, yet Madison still has a vibrant downtown and big city amenities like a Zoo, museums, botanical garden, arboretum and it isn't that far from Milwaukee or Wisconsin Dells.
- Pros:Lots to do, Lots of Lakes, Parks,a Fun City
- Cons:Winters are cold
- In a nutshell:Big City Amneties with a small town feel
You cannot come to Madison and not see this building . It resembles Washington DC's Capitol Hill building . The State... more travel advice
Want to be close to nature? Visit Cherokee marsh the largest wetland in the county. (4,000 acres) This is where they... more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Madison Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madison, Wisconsin....where I live"
- "My Favorite Isthmus City"
- "Madison - my home away from home"
- "My Hometown-"The Mad Town""
- "Madison, Wisconsin - College Town U.S.A."
- "My Madison"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madison
- Hotels in Madison
- Transportation in Madison
- Nightlife in Madison
- Restaurants in Madison
- Shopping in Madison
- Warnings and Dangers in Madison
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madison
- 14 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madison
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.