"BirthPlace of KFC" Corbin by AVG2319
Corbin Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
We stopped in Corbin, KY because of its close proximity to the beautiful Smokey Mountains. Corbin is a very tiny town and the birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken. You can visit the first KFC, eat and view the small museum of KFC facts. If staying in Corbin you are close to some of the most beautiful scenery- Eastern Kentucky. Daniel Boone National Forest, Cumberland Falls, horseback riding, hiking, boating, fishing-An outdoorsman's paradise!
Eastern Kentucky has incredible landscape, ideal for hiking. Dense forest, sandstone cliffs, clear rivers, whitewater... more travel advice
We visited the First Kentucy Fried Chicken located in Corbin, KY. There is a small museum attached. more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Corbin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BirthPlace of KFC"
- "The small towns of rural Kentucky..."
- "Basaic Corbin Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corbin
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Corbin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corbin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Corbin hotel reviews
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Dupont Lodge
- 186 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013