"Small Town Charm" Castle Rock by AVG2319
Castle Rock Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 74 photos
Situated about 20 miles south of denver and north of Colorado Springs off of I-25. You have a great view of both the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak on a clear day. It is the county seat of Douglas County at an elevation of 6200 feet.
Small town with a nice downtown,lots of places to eat, great views, and most big box stores, and of course the outlet mall. Castle Rock is named for the prominent rock formation that overlooks the Town. Although first settled in the last 1800's most homes in the area have been constructed in last 15 years.
- Pros:Small Town-Good Views
Climb the Rock that is located in Castle Rock. This is an easy hike-a dirt path will lead you to the base of the Rock,... more travel advice
We actually ordered take out here-Gyro Sandwich. Which was good and we would defenitely eat here again. Restaurant is... more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Castle Rock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castle Rock, Colorado"
- "Basaic Castle Rock Page"
- "Small town fever"
- "Small Town Charm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Castle Rock
- Hotels in Castle Rock
- Restaurants in Castle Rock
- Shopping in Castle Rock
- Warnings and Dangers in Castle Rock
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Castle Rock
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Castle Rock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castle Rock
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.