"Rim Country-Payson" Payson by AVG2319
Payson Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 180 photos
Payson is a short drive from Phoenix-about 90 miles. Take the Beeline Hwy (87) and you are on your way to cooler temps and some beautiful spots. It is considered the heart of Arizona's Rim Country and draws a lot of tourists looking to enjoy the national forest that surrounds Payson and at an elevation of 5000 relief from the hot desert sun.
- Pros:Great Hiking and Peace 90 min from the City
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous Spot to get away
On the west side of Payson there is a beautiful park surrounded by 3 lake called Green Valley Lakes Park. The main lake... more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Payson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Payson Page"
- "Payson~World's Oldest Rodeo""
- "Payson, Arizona"
- "Love The Weather of Payson"
- "Jumping Around Payson!"
- "Waterfall Trail at Tonto Natural Bridge State Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Payson
- Hotels in Payson
- Transportation in Payson
- Nightlife in Payson
- Restaurants in Payson
- Shopping in Payson
- Warnings and Dangers in Payson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Payson
- 2 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Payson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Payson
Photos in PaysonSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.