"Glendale,AZ" Glendale by AVG2319
Glendale Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 153 photos
Glendale is a suburb located NorthWest of Phoenix and borders the city of Peoria as well. Glendale is most widely known as the home of SuperBowl 2008, the Arizona Cardinals, the Fiesta Bowl. The new Cardinals Stadium (University of Phoenix Stadium)
But it is also known for their antique shops and historical homes in their quaint downtown, the Chocolate Affaire in Feb, the beautiful Sahuaro Ranch park, and the desert mountain preserve at Thunderbird Park.
Anchored by the Arrowhead Mall, there is tons of shopping and restaurants up and down Bell Rd. Bell road is a sort of dividing line between Glendale and Peoria-some shopping is in Peoria city limits and some in Glendale.
Sahuaro Ranch Park is the nicest park in Glendale. This park is listed on the National Register of Historical Places-it... more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Glendale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glendale, SUPERBOWL 2008"
- "Antique Hotspot!"
- "Glendale is MEGA Shopping, MEGA Stadium"
- "Glendale Arizona home of Superbowl 2008"
- "Jumping in Glendale, AZ!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glendale
- Hotels in Glendale
- Transportation in Glendale
- Nightlife in Glendale
- Restaurants in Glendale
- Shopping in Glendale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glendale
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Glendale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glendale
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.