"CottonWood" Cottonwood by AVG2319
Cottonwood Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 43 photos
Located between Sedona and the Prescott Valley. Cottonwood is named after the Cottonwood trees that grow here. Very scenic and peaceful-a good place to camp and get away from it all. Although it is not too high of elevation, so it is still pretty hot in the summer here.
AVG2319's Related Pages
Cottonwood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cottonwood- Still has charm & Route 66"
- "Basaic Cottonwood Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cottonwood
- Hotels in Cottonwood
- Nightlife in Cottonwood
- Restaurants in Cottonwood
- Shopping in Cottonwood
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cottonwood
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cottonwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cottonwood
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.