"Verde Valley's Oldest Settlement" Camp Verde by AVG2319
Camp Verde Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 107 photos
It may be easy to just simply drive past Camp Verde while driving on I-17, but then you would miss the Verde Valley's oldest settlement and a big part of Arizona's history.
Home to Montezuma's Castle, The Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Tuzigoot National Monument, Fort Verde State Historic Park and an easy drive to many more of North Central Arizona's attractions.
- In a nutshell:Important part of Arizona History
Montezuma's Castle is a must see if you enjoy history or archaeology. Early discoverers believed that Aztecs built this... more travel advice
AVG2319's Related Pages
Camp Verde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camp Verde /Montezuma Castle"
- "Basaic Camp Verde Page"
- "Verde Valley's Oldest Settlement"
- "Montezuma's Castle"
- "The Land of Cacti"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camp Verde
- Hotels in Camp Verde
- Shopping in Camp Verde
- Warnings and Dangers in Camp Verde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camp Verde
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Camp Verde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camp Verde
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 32 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Colorado Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Arizona Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Payson Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 6 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
No friends yet.