"Islamabad zindabad!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Islamabad by 5555555

Islamabad Travel Guide: 420 reviews and 899 photos

rief description

Islambad is a lovely place to visit. The weather is wonderful. I myself love the greenery in islambad.
The restaurants and hotels are amazing. I loved the disco in Hotel marriot and the rooms were amazing in hotel shalimar. But i got charged 250 rupees for a taxi. Thats to much, but it still is alot of fun. I love it. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!! I just love the faisal mosqe.

The people are great and i love the restaurants. For all you peolpe who have a sweet tooth out there, let me tell you, pakistan has a wide range of sweets, cakes and mitays.

I LOVE PAKISTAN. Insha Allah i will visit Pakistan again. Everything is amazing in pakistan. Its a trip you certainly won't forget because i didn't!!!

I don't know how to describe Islamabad to you in words because all i can say is that it is amazing!!!!!!
It's perfect!
Its got everything you could possibly ever wish for! My friend Najam is very lucky to be living in Islamabad. It's got everything. From posh restaurants to amazing muesums?
What more could you want?

• Pros:Amazing scenery
  • Cons:The traffic and insects!!!
  • In a nutshell:TUM BHI PAKISTAN SE PYAR KAR LOR!!!!!
  • Last visit to Islamabad: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 26, 2005

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2007 at 4:45 PM

Good collection of information on Islamabad.......

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2007 at 12:21 PM

happy birthday ,greeting from ANTALYA

• Paolo-Italy's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 6:12 AM

Good pages! Islamabad must be great... No nightlife? ;-)

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2006 at 8:06 AM

Hello there Aisha, What an inteeresting place great pics..Donna :)

• kenari's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2006 at 4:10 PM

happy birthday from kuala lumpur

• Rumi-fan's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2006 at 1:01 AM

Hello Aisha. Tnx for page on ISB. Just what i wanted to read. I'll be there for first time in mid Oct. I hope i will be as thrilled about Pak as you are. The govt should employ you as a tourist representative :))) Best wishes from Sydney.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 8:45 AM

Nice info on Pakistani food. I was in the opinion that Lahore Kebabs and Biriyanis are better. You may able to say. Here in India Kebabs are also great. Try to find out about Giloti kebab of Lucknow.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 10:01 AM

beautiful and informative page. pakistan is one of my biggest musts in my future travel plans.

• pakistanibrain's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2006 at 6:21 AM

Great Page about Islamabad. I'm looking forward to my next Pakistan visit, which will start in just 3 days from now. :)

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2005 at 3:12 AM

great restaurant tips, I'm getting hungry just looking at them. Nice one. fergy.

Badges & Stats in Islamabad

Have you been to Islamabad?

Latest Activity in Islamabad