"Home of the America's Cup" Geneva by Pimilan
Geneva Travel Guide: 1,050 reviews and 2,375 photos
Founded more than 2000 years ago, Geneva is still an attractive young lady. She is not only the headquarter for around 100 International Organisations, bank or luxury watches.770000 people are living in the greater Geneva area, enjoying the lakes shores and the nearby mountain resorts. All the world's nation (except 3) have people living in Geneva and her suburban communities. Geneva has the bad reputation to be an expensive city, but be sure, you will find a lot of cheap restaurants dowtown.
- Pros:For visit all year round
- In a nutshell:More than watches and chocolate
This quality restaurant, open in the 80's, is one of the first thai-asian in Geneva. Nice design and good service. 4... more travel advice
This asian fast food offer good quality and it have an open kitchen, so you can see how they made your food. Fried rice... more travel advice
Pimilan's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Le songe d'une nuit d'été"
- "diplomats, scientists and watch makers!"
- "Geneva by Trip@ck"
- "An international crossroads"
- "Home of the America's Cup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Transportation in Geneva
- Nightlife in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Shopping in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 25 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 90 reviews, 375 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 52 reviews, 200 photos, 4 travelogues
- Geneva Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Phuket Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.