"Amsterdam - Liberal and Relaxed" Amsterdam by travelswithsteve
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,385 reviews and 21,846 photos
Although the rest of the world wastes billions on an unending War on Drugs, Holland decided that drug use is more a health problem than a criminal issue. Instead of locking up hundreds of thousands of non violent people, the Dutch decided to turn a blind eye to “Coffee Shops” where small amounts of marijuana could be sold. The idea was to sepertate smokers from criminals who would deal drugs if they were illegal. What do you know – It works.
Hotel Vijaya Oudezijds voorburgwal 44, 1012 GE Amsterdam Like a lot of the small hotels in central Amsterdam but it has... more travel advice
travelswithsteve's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Poland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 photo
- London Intro, 1 photo