"A place 2997 mtr high" Amaichá del Valle by bertje
Amaichá del Valle Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 14 photos
Amaicha is a place in the middle of a dessert!
It is a small town with not much to offer, however it is a good place for excursions to ruinas de Quilmes and to do some tracking in the mountains and dessert!
It has 360 days of sun per year and a average rainfall of about 50 mm per year!
- Pros:cheap hostels, good food , friendly town
- Cons:not a clean room in sight!
- In a nutshell:worth the trouble!
We took a tour with "Suri tours" the tour guide speaks English and is very friendly he explains everything you ask and... more travel advice
bertje's Related Pages
Amaichá del Valle Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Amaichá del Valle
- Hotels in Amaichá del Valle
- Transportation in Amaichá del Valle
- Restaurants in Amaichá del Valle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amaichá del Valle
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amaichá del Valle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amaichá del Valle
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Germany Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Domburg Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Maldives Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos