"A place 2997 mtr high" Amaichá del Valle by bertje
Amaichá del Valle Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 14 photos
Amaicha is a place in the middle of a dessert!
It is a small town with not much to offer, however it is a good place for excursions to ruinas de Quilmes and to do some tracking in the mountains and dessert!
It has 360 days of sun per year and a average rainfall of about 50 mm per year!
- Pros:cheap hostels, good food , friendly town
- Cons:not a clean room in sight!
- In a nutshell:worth the trouble!
We took a tour with "Suri tours" the tour guide speaks English and is very friendly he explains everything you ask and... more travel advice
bertje's Related Pages
Amaichá del Valle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amaicha del Valle"
- "A place 2997 mtr high"
- "Particular place"
- "Amaichá del Valle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amaichá del Valle
- Hotels in Amaichá del Valle
- Transportation in Amaichá del Valle
- Restaurants in Amaichá del Valle
- See All...
Explore the World
- Makati Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Paris Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Baclaran Hotels
- Tai Po Hotels
- Laoag City
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
- Ipoh Hotels
- Bradford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Amaichá del Valle
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amaichá del Valle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amaichá del Valle
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Germany Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Domburg Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Maldives Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos