"Furniture Capital of the U.S." High Point by jacki13
High Point Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 12 photos
Welcome to the Furniture mecca of the U.S. There are many furniture stores that offer great discounts. Most do not collect sales tax but that is changing so be sure to check with each individual store. Even with shipping, I saved thousands of dollars. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes because you will be walking and walking. Did I mention that there is a lot walking? There are not many hotels or restaurants in High Point so I would recommend staying in Greensboro.
- Pros:save lots of money
- Cons:so many choices so little time
- In a nutshell:You can save a lot on furniture
jacki13's Related Pages
High Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "High Point Hijinx"
- "High Point, North Carolina"
- "cjg1's new High Point Page"
- "High point the furniture capitol of the world"
- "Furniture Capital of the U.S."
- See All...
- Things to Do in High Point
- Hotels in High Point
- Nightlife in High Point
- Restaurants in High Point
- See All...
Badges & Stats in High Point
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to High Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in High Point
Top 5 Pages
- Houston Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Maui Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Cincinnati Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Kansas City 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.