My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages (1)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Dec 22, 2015 at 5:49 PM

hi thanks for your post in the Iran forum - im thinking of joining a tour that a friend has booked herself a place on - it seems a little expensive but its a more get out into the off the beaten track places but the important places and maybe all the advantages are good and outweigh the disadvantages. will have a look further to see if you made a travel page or review with info yet!

nikoskaps Dec 29, 2015 at 12:25 PM

That's good news, do have a great time over there! I'm afraid I am too lazy to write a travel page now!! I hope you make a good one! All the best for your upcoming travel, I'm sure you will have a beutiful trip!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Aug 30, 2016 at 5:43 AM

just found your post in the forums again that we answered - would be nice to hear how you got on. even feedback to our replies. I ended up doing a weeks course instead and my friend with a different tour group but had a great time but says we still need to have either a tour group or a tour guide to travel around with. i will probably go have a month in India instead...though been reading of the stats of the attacks on female foreigners let alone the high daily stats of attacks on local women around India though India friends say its completely safe to travel around solo lol. Iran will have to keep waiting. but i will try to get to Georgia and Armenia next spring. if i have time and money then maybe Iran as well. where are you off to next.

aadil Aug 8, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Wishing you a very happy birthday and may all your travel dreams come true!!!

nikoskaps Sep 26, 2015 at 11:59 AM

many thanks, all good things come to you and your family Aadil!

• aadil's Profile Photo
    aadil Sep 26, 2015 at 11:57 PM

Thanks so much for your good wishes too.

aadil Aug 8, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may all your travel dreams come true!!!

nikoskaps Aug 29, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Thanks Aadil, it's great to hear from you! All the very best for your family!!

• aadil's Profile Photo
    aadil Aug 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Thanks Nikos for your good wishes.

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Aug 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM

?????? ????? !

nikoskaps Aug 29, 2014 at 5:00 AM

Many thanks, best wishes for you too!! Btw, the trip to C.A. was great, thanks for the advise, Nicaragua was so much more interesting than C.R.

• DAO's Profile Photo
    DAO Aug 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Cool !

Sienlu's Profile Photo
Sienlu Aug 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Happy birthday Nikos

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Aug 8, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Happy Birthday Nikos! I hope you enjoy your special day.

nunsgate's Profile Photo
nunsgate Feb 6, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Hi ,I see you like back packing,we have a beautiful house on the Lycian Way in Turkey, its a really magical place. We do bed and breakfast.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Aug 8, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

aadil Aug 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may all your travel dreams come true!!!

Bluedawg1968's Profile Photo