"Travel all About" peavey's Profile

Always Surprised

I have to admit, I'm always surprised when I log in and see that anyone has viewed my page.
I'm just not someone that's comfortable in waxing poetic about my travels or quoting brochures from the sites I've seen. I don't like the thought that a comment I may make would influence someone else's experience.
I feel strongly that we're all individuals and that each trip and each experience of that trip is our own.
There are no "shoulds", when you visit somewhere see and do those things that peak your interest or bring you joy.
You have no obligation to feel any particular way at any particular time. What someone else felt at at the same site is irrelevant. How does it make YOU feel? What does it make YOU think about. Own your experience.
My own example is that I'm not all that fond of the Sistine Chapel ceiling- and I don't feel the least little bit bad about it.
That being said, it is I do enjoy being helpful. Any practical questions about how to get places, things to do, opening hours...etc. If I can be of help I'm more than happy to offer whatever information I have.

• Intro Updated Jan 25, 2009

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!