Olongapo City Packing List Tips by rich_celine
Olongapo City What to Pack: 3 reviews and 0 photos
Luggage and bags: People in the Philippines dress for the weather (HOT!) Casual attire during the day for women is light blouses and shorts. For men collared T- shirts worn over slacks. In the evening skirts are substituted for shorts and the T-shirts are tucked in.
For Men Only: If you expect to have to attend any occasions which would usually require a jacket and tie (which is torture in this weather) there is a wonderful substitute. Go immediately to a department store and buy a barong tagalog. It is an embroidered shirt that is considered formal dress it will cost about Php 1,000, but it is worth every centavo
More Reviews (29)
- See All Airplane
- See All Olongapo Sport and Recreation
- See All Olongapo Sightseeing 2
- See All Cantina Mexicana
- See All CAntina Mexicana
rich_celine's Related Pages
Olongapo City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LIVE here"
- "Hotel Marmont"
- "wElCoMe To My OlOnGaPo PaGe!"
- "Olongapo City"
- "SUBIC BAY METROPOLITAN AREA"
- "Baloy Beach Strip in Olongapo City"
- "Development in harmony with nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olongapo City
- Hotels in Olongapo City
- Transportation in Olongapo City
- Nightlife in Olongapo City
- Restaurants in Olongapo City
- Shopping in Olongapo City
- Warnings and Dangers in Olongapo City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kampong Temerloh Hotels
- Storrs Hotels
- Wallenstadt Hotels
- Eindhoven Hotels
- Gaza Strip
Badges & Stats in Olongapo City
- 30 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Olongapo City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olongapo City
Top 5 Pages
- Olongapo City Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 28 reviews, 13 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 3 photos
- Iloilo Intro, 3 photos