Anguilla Restaurant Tips by tlwright1414
Anguilla Restaurants: 17 reviews and 16 photos
It's a nice resturant on the beach overlooking Meads bay. Great sunset views during dinner.
Favorite Dish: The grouper was excellent! I have a feeling it's all good. A bit pricey though.
Address: in Mead's Bay
Comparison: most expensive
This is a great spot to get lunch. You can get a great burger or grilled chicken sandwich for 5 or 6 US dollars.
It an open air resturant where many tourists and locals go.
Favorite Dish: Hamburger and Orange Fanta
Address: Main St., The Valley, Anguilla
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Across from the CCB (main bank) in the valley.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (7)
tlwright1414's Related Pages
Anguilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most peaceful place on Earth"
- "Plenty of sittin' around in Anguilla"
- "My Anguilla travel page"
- "Bored out of my mind and loving it..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anguilla
- Hotels in Anguilla
- Transportation in Anguilla
- Nightlife in Anguilla
- Restaurants in Anguilla
- Shopping in Anguilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Anguilla
- See All...
Explore the World
- Naga City
- Spring Mill State Park Hotels
- Dahilayan Hotels
- Coombabah Lake Hotels
- Framingham Hotels
Badges & Stats in Anguilla
- 9 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anguilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anguilla
Top 5 Pages
- Anguilla Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- San Carlos Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.